The Board of Directors of the Catalan Center of Luxembourg, en la reunió celebrada el passat 7 June 2021, and as set out in the article 8 of the statutes of the association, agrees to convene the Ordinary General Assembly, which will be face-to-face and virtual due to the limitations arising from the situation caused by COVID-19.
The General Assembly 2021 will be next Sunday 27 in June 10.30 hours in first call, or at 11.00 hours in second call.
Members wishing to attend the meeting in person must follow the protocol established by the Luxembourg health authorities.. Per tant, will be able to access the CCL premises by presenting the vaccination certificate which will be validated via the CovidCheck application. For non-vaccinated members who wish to attend the meeting in person, we will provide quick tests at the entrance of the premises.
The rest of the members will be able to follow the assembly via videoconference after registration by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Approval of the agenda
- Reading if applicable and approval of the minutes of the meeting of 2019
- Presentation of the summary of activities 2020
- Presentation and approval of the accounts of 2020
- Presentation of the program of activities 2021
- Presentation and approval of the budget 2021
- Ratification of the board of directors
- Prayers and questions